Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome!

If you are new to Bradburymedia, you may not be fully aware of what is on this site. Let me give you a quick run through what's here.

First, there's this blog. I tend to post news relating to Ray Bradbury, quality links to other online resources, and any interesting little nuggets of information I find during my research. My research, incidentally, is mainly into Bradbury's media work. Over on the right hand side of the screen, you will see ARCHIVES, which lets you browse the blog contacts over the last six years.

Second, there's the substantial bibliographic and filmographic content, most of which is unique to this site (or was until people started copying it elsewhere...) I have details on Bradbury's books, his work in film & TV, his work in radio, and I have the unique Bradbury Story Finder, which lets you look up a short story and determine where to find it.

Third, there are some detailed reviews of a number of Bradbury media adaptations. These are linked individually from the film & TV and radio listings. Browse around and you will find some fascinating information on the process of adaptation.

Of course, this is a never-ending work in progress. Some of the content desperately needs updating, but that will have to wait until I get the time to do it. 

If you would like to discuss anything you see here, I am always pleased to receive your comments. You can click on the "comments" link at the bottom of a blog post, or you can email directly at:

phil AT bradburymedia DOT co DOT uk

... I'm sure you can figure out how to express that as a proper email address...

No comments: